A natural cure for bad breath
Suffering from bad breath? It’s time to ditch that artificially-sweetened gum and harsh mouth rinse in favor – or flavor – of a natural option.
Bad breath is a common problem. So common in fact that it’s been reported New York Times health columnist Jane E Brody has written that she receives more questions about the condition than any other medical problem.
But there’s an answer – and it isn’t avoiding talking to people or covering your face with a mask. Jokign aside, it’s a problem that can get people down.
Here’s what you can do:
Use tea tree oil as a toothpaste additive, by adding a drop of the oil to your toothpaste right before you brush.
You can also whip up a tea tree oil mouthwash by adding three drops of the oil to a cup of warm water. Then simply gargle this solution two to three times a day, preferably after each meal.
Please note, however, that It is important that you always spit out the tea tree oil or mouthwash or toothpaste – never swallow it.
Have you tried this quick and easy method? What are your top tips for curbing bad breath?
Remember to always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before embarking on any treatment, it’s your health and it’s IMPORTANT. Disclaimer
If you enjoy reading these articles you might be interested in receiving our monthly newsletter. Read more here
Members don’t forget you can view all past and present Newsletters on the site here
- 29 June, 2013 -- Acne: 10 natural options (2)
- 31 December, 2012 -- Face Facts: Eczema Doesn’t Have to Be a Pain: Five Top Tips to Tackle the Condition (3)
- 10 May, 2013 -- Pet health: Three herbs for your four-legged friend (0)
- 20 July, 2013 -- Would you like a side of ‘pink slime’ with that? (0)
- 9 February, 2014 -- Spice it up with Capsicum (0)
- 7 July, 2013 -- Want healthy, happy hair? Try coconut oil (1)
- 29 January, 2013 -- Twenty reasons to drink apple cider vinegar (13)
- 8 November, 2013 -- November: Is knowing your Sun Sign a step to understanding your body? (0)
- 2 March, 2012 -- SCHOOL “DAZE”: Reclaiming Your Natural Self (Part Two) (0)
- 7 January, 2013 -- Keep your brain sharp and let’s beat Alzheimer’s (1)
NaturalCures.com provides you with natural, non-drug and non-surgical ways to cure and prevent virtually every disease. We provide worldwide information on health, nutrition and natural remedies. In the Natural Cures Health Blog you will find articles from leading experts discussing the latest hot topics and providing friendly advice on how you can live a healthier, happier life! Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier future. NaturalCures.com Team