Apple Cider Vinegar to Improve Digestion
Do you suffer from heartburn, bloating, and indigestion? The best natural solution is raw apple cider vinegar.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar have long been celebrated. Records show that in 400 B.C. Hippocrates, the “Father of Medicine”, used apple cider vinegar for its incredible cleansing, healing, and energizing qualities! It improves digestion because it is packed with malic and tartaric acids that aid digestion by speeding up fat and protein breakdown, allowing your stomach to empty effectively.
If you struggle with digestive upsets and want to give apple cider vinegar a try, add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 8 oz. of water and sip before each meal. You can also try apple cider vinegar by adding it to salads.
Remember to always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before embarking on any treatment, it’s your health and it’s IMPORTANT. Disclaimer
If you enjoy reading these articles you might be interested in receiving our monthly newsletter. Read more here
Members don’t forget you can view all past and present Newsletters on the site here
- 18 November, 2013 -- Instructions for Keeping Your Colon Moving (0)
- 9 September, 2013 -- Need a reason to try apple cider vinegar? Here’s 20… (0)
- 29 January, 2013 -- Twenty reasons to drink apple cider vinegar (13)
- 11 December, 2012 -- How Are You Chewing? (0)
- 8 June, 2013 -- Get your hair ready for the weekend (2)
- 3 August, 2013 -- Digestive health: Our three favorite herbs (0)
- 6 March, 2013 -- Health and wellbeing to take control of our own lives (2)
- 24 January, 2014 -- Your gut’s what you eat, too! (0)
- 29 August, 2013 -- Savory Beet Chips (0)
- 15 November, 2013 -- Introducing Toxin Buster – Probably Nature’s Safest, Most Effective Daily Detox. (0)
Hayley Hobson is an author, speaker, business coach, yogi, Pilates and holistic nutritional expert based in Boulder, CO. Hayley creates lifestyle transformations by coaching her clients to strengthen, nourish and evolve through the cycles and shifts in life. Combining cutting edge understanding in all three disciplines due to years of anatomical study and dietary theory, Hayley’s approach leverages their blended benefits and results. Her unique and intelligent style promotes strengthening while softening–empowering her client’s to heal not only their physical bodies, but their hearts and minds as well. Hayley studied at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, continues her studies with David Wolfe, raw food expert and is an essential oil expert in her own right. Her insights and articles can also be found on her blog, Mindbodygreen, Elephant Journal and Islaorganics. She has also been featured in Pilates Style magazine, Natural Health magazine and Triathlete Magazine. She has fun running and playing in the mountains with her husband, former world-ranked triathlete, Wes Hobson and their two beautiful daughters, Makenna and Madeline . To learn more about her nutritional courses, events she's hosting and custom programs go to hayleyhobson.com or follow her on Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest.