Be on your guard against deadly virus
A new deadly virus is sweeping the globe from the Middle East, and health practitioners are being warned to be vigilant – as reported on the Mail Online.
The virus, previously unseen in humans, has now killed eight people.
A coronavirus – part of the same family of viruses as the common cold and the deadly Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) – has not yet spread to the US, but people are encouraged to be especially cautious.
The infection was found in Britain after a 60-year-old man who had recently traveled to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and developed a respiratory illness on January 24 this year; samples later showed he was infected with the new virus and with swine flu.
The CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) said people who develop a severe acute lower respiratory illness within 10 days of returning from the Arabian Peninsula or its neighboring countries should continue to be evaluated according to current guidelines.
Got the flu or battling another virus? Take a look at our article on treating the flu homeopathically.
Remember to always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before embarking on any treatment, it’s your health and it’s IMPORTANT. Disclaimer
If you enjoy reading these articles you might be interested in receiving our monthly newsletter. Read more here
Members don’t forget you can view all past and present Newsletters on the site here
- 15 February, 2013 -- Prone to colds? Say yes to vitamin C (0)
- 4 January, 2013 -- After Norovirus, Flu Returns with a Vengeance: What You Can to Do Combat it Naturally (0)
- 15 May, 2013 -- Homeopathy: A tale of intestinal woe in India (0)
- 8 January, 2013 -- Treating flu the homeopathic way (6)
- 9 May, 2013 -- Pregnancy flu linked to bipolar (0)
- 8 July, 2013 -- Suffering from ME? Here’s my top tips (0)
- 5 December, 2013 -- Three Natural Foods To Fight The Flu (0)
- 14 March, 2013 -- Neutrophil vitality in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) (2)
- 11 March, 2013 -- Spice up your immune system (3)
- 5 December, 2012 -- Using the Therapeutic Approach for ME (0)
NaturalCures.com provides you with natural, non-drug and non-surgical ways to cure and prevent virtually every disease. We provide worldwide information on health, nutrition and natural remedies. In the Natural Cures Health Blog you will find articles from leading experts discussing the latest hot topics and providing friendly advice on how you can live a healthier, happier life! Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier future. NaturalCures.com Team