Cherish Your Little Ones
If you’re like me, you probably feel like there is never enough time in the day. You wonder how anyone can be busier than you. You’re occupied with relationships, business, hopes, and dreams. How can you find the time to do everything in this magnificent world that you want to do?
Our little ones need to feel cherished and valued. This means we must step away from all these things taking up our time and carve out real time, real space, and real attention for our children. We set the example for how our children will engage the world and for how they will feel about themselves when they are adults. It’s difficult to step away from the things that consume our attention, but our children are worth it.
Take the time to cherish your little ones so you create a generation of people who grow up to feel valued.
Remember to always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before embarking on any treatment, it’s your health and it’s IMPORTANT. Disclaimer
If you enjoy reading these articles you might be interested in receiving our monthly newsletter. Read more here
Members don’t forget you can view all past and present Newsletters on the site here
- 29 May, 2013 Let’s cherish our children – new feature coming soon! (0)
- 6 June, 2013 Let’s pull together to defend our children from obesity (1)
- 20 June, 2013 Junk food: Why are manufacturers still targeting kids? (0)
- 29 April, 2013 Coffee shops to blame for obesity levels? (13)
- 27 June, 2013 Heart disease: What you ate as a toddler could determine risk (0)
- 30 May, 2013 A parent’s guide to aromatherapy: Part one (1)
- 16 May, 2013 Our beautiful children: Never put an orchid in the freezer (0)
- 11 July, 2013 Looking after your children: Things to consider (0)
- 10 September, 2013 A Solution to Help You Stay Focused (0)
- 11 January, 2013 NaturalCures welcomes Pilates expert Hayley Hobson! (1)
Hayley Hobson is an author, speaker, business coach, yogi, Pilates and holistic nutritional expert based in Boulder, CO. Hayley creates lifestyle transformations by coaching her clients to strengthen, nourish and evolve through the cycles and shifts in life. Combining cutting edge understanding in all three disciplines due to years of anatomical study and dietary theory, Hayley’s approach leverages their blended benefits and results. Her unique and intelligent style promotes strengthening while softening–empowering her client’s to heal not only their physical bodies, but their hearts and minds as well. Hayley studied at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, continues her studies with David Wolfe, raw food expert and is an essential oil expert in her own right. Her insights and articles can also be found on her blog, Mindbodygreen, Elephant Journal and Islaorganics. She has also been featured in Pilates Style magazine, Natural Health magazine and Triathlete Magazine. She has fun running and playing in the mountains with her husband, former world-ranked triathlete, Wes Hobson and their two beautiful daughters, Makenna and Madeline . To learn more about her nutritional courses, events she's hosting and custom programs go to hayleyhobson.com or follow her on Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest.