Coca-Cola ad a con?
Did you catch Monday’s two-minute Coca-Cola commercial on US cable TV?
It mentioned how Coca-Cola sells about 180 low-calorie and no-calorie drinks and how it works to produce better-tasting low-calorie sweeteners.
Did it mention that the low-calorie sweeteners the company uses include aspartame with all its health-threatening side-effects?
No. We thought not. And as for Coca-Cola pretending to be part of the solution to obesity rather than part of the problem, isn’t that a tad disingenuous and hypocritical?
What do you think? Watch these two minutes of spin and let us know your views.
Remember to always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before embarking on any treatment, it’s your health and it’s IMPORTANT. Disclaimer
If you enjoy reading these articles you might be interested in receiving our monthly newsletter. Read more here
Members don’t forget you can view all past and present Newsletters on the site here
- 14 February, 2013 Aspartame Special Report – Coming soon! (0)
- 8 March, 2013 Aspartame: “The taste you like, the taste that’s right” (0)
- 22 March, 2013 The not so sweet truth about obesity (0)
- 7 January, 2013 Blood Clots: Is Aspartame to Blame? (1)
- 20 June, 2013 New food labelling system for the UK (0)
- 29 January, 2013 Obesity: A weighty issue at home and abroad (4)
- 18 December, 2013 Product Linked To Premature Births And Cancer Cleared By European Experts (0)
- 12 February, 2013 Coca-Cola drinking ‘linked to New Zealander’s death’ (6)
- 16 February, 2014 Ralph Walton, M.D. does study on aspartame and birth defects (0)
- 4 December, 2011 Aspartame: More Unsavoury Side Effects (2)
NaturalCures.com provides you with natural, non-drug and non-surgical ways to cure and prevent virtually every disease. We provide worldwide information on health, nutrition and natural remedies. In the Natural Cures Health Blog you will find articles from leading experts discussing the latest hot topics and providing friendly advice on how you can live a healthier, happier life! Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier future. NaturalCures.com Team