Guns don’t kill people, doctors do!
It’s National Pharmacist Day tomorrow (Saturday, January 12th), but while thousands upon thousands of people will be celebrating their local pharmacist, we certainly won’t.
“Guns don’t kill people, doctors do” – the message has been circulating the internet for some time now, and when you consider that every day 290 people are killed by FDA-approved prescription drugs it really does make you wonder why so many people turn to conventional medicine.
It’s thought that a staggering 783,936 deaths occur every year as a result of drugs and surgery. What’s more, the 290 deaths a day figure is believed to be the conservative number published by the journal of the American Medical Association, according to this shocking video below:
Did you know that almost half of Americans take at least one prescription drug? That’s a hell of a lot of side effects too. And don’t get us started on the fact that drug firms bribe doctors to increase sales.
Is it time you shunned conventional medicine and favored a natural route to better health? Let us know what you think of this explosive video and research by commenting on this blog post below.
Remember to always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before embarking on any treatment, it’s your health and it’s IMPORTANT. Disclaimer
If you enjoy reading these articles you might be interested in receiving our monthly newsletter. Read more here
Members don’t forget you can view all past and present Newsletters on the site here
- 4 February, 2013 Pfizer being sued over false claims about depression drug (0)
- 15 August, 2012 Why Doctors Are More Dangerous Than Guns – Film Review (0)
- 11 February, 2013 Brits harmed by drugs may never be compensated (3)
- 18 January, 2013 A solid issue: Metal hip makers under strict orders (0)
- 22 January, 2014 An “Everyday” Drug Causes Acute Liver Damage (0)
- 7 January, 2013 New tuberculosis drug given go-ahead despite risk of death (0)
- 16 May, 2013 Beware: Not so ‘natural’ sex supplements (0)
- 18 July, 2012 Serious side effects make slimming pill hard to swallow (0)
- 24 May, 2013 Would you drug yourself to sleep? (1)
- 29 May, 2013 Going for an operation? Avoid a Friday appointment (0)
NaturalCures.com provides you with natural, non-drug and non-surgical ways to cure and prevent virtually every disease. We provide worldwide information on health, nutrition and natural remedies. In the Natural Cures Health Blog you will find articles from leading experts discussing the latest hot topics and providing friendly advice on how you can live a healthier, happier life! Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier future. NaturalCures.com Team