Here’s your coffee, want a side of butter with that?
Keen coffee drinkers have taken to blending their morning drink with 80 grams (two thirds of a stick) of butter in a new craze sweeping the nation. Why? The butter’s said to boost energy levels and even aid weight loss. While a few of us here at Natural Cures certainly love a cup of steaming hot coffee in the mornings, I don’t think we’ll be adding a slab of butter anytime soon.
In a piece on The Daily Mail website, the creator of Bulletproof Coffee claims that the concoction is full of healthy fats which work to keep energy levels up for six hours, while also shrinking your waistline and improving cognitive function.
Others however believe the drink can actually bring on weight gain, as it contains 200 calories per mug.
It certainly isn’t a natural choice to boost your productivity in the mornings, is it?
Want to boost your brain power by improving your memory? Here’s an entirely natural way to do it: with Kevin Trudeau’s Mega Memory program direct from the NaturalCures online store.
Or perhaps you’d like to lose weight? In that case, try this great hypnotic audio from experienced hypnotist Sam Weller.
Will you be trying this buttery coffee craze? Or will you be steering well clear?
Remember to always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before embarking on any treatment, it’s your health and it’s IMPORTANT. Disclaimer
If you enjoy reading these articles you might be interested in receiving our monthly newsletter. Read more here
Members don’t forget you can view all past and present Newsletters on the site here
- 27 February, 2013 -- Mums-to-be advised to cut out coffee (0)
- 31 August, 2012 -- What is Reiki and how can it help to change a person’s life (0)
- 18 January, 2013 -- Drink to your health with this great deal! (0)
- 25 February, 2014 -- The Healing Power of Peppermint (0)
- 9 February, 2014 -- Why Therapeutic Benefits of Coffee Do NOT Apply to Pregnant Women (0)
- 15 January, 2013 -- Work getting on top of you? You need the EP2 stress-reducing pendant (0)
- 5 April, 2013 -- Feeling tired? Kris has some tips… (0)
- 21 February, 2013 -- Facebook holds the key to a sharper brain (0)
- 8 March, 2013 -- Five brain-boosting foods (0)
- 15 March, 2013 -- Need a boost? The secret to office stamina (0)
NaturalCures.com provides you with natural, non-drug and non-surgical ways to cure and prevent virtually every disease. We provide worldwide information on health, nutrition and natural remedies. In the Natural Cures Health Blog you will find articles from leading experts discussing the latest hot topics and providing friendly advice on how you can live a healthier, happier life! Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier future. NaturalCures.com Team