Six Tips for Helping Your Autistic Child Recover
1. Don’t listen to people who say autism is incurable.
Conventional doctors may not understand how to help, but plenty of alternative practitioners are making great strides! Stay optimistic and start doing your research online. A good place to begin is www.autism.com — the Autism Research Institute.
2. Start your child on your chosen therapies as soon as possible.
The earlier you begin, the better and more complete your chances are for recovery. However, even if your child is older, there is hope for significant improvement.
3. Be patient and set your expectations appropriately.
Autism recovery is a process that takes months and years, not weeks. Many therapies take time, with ups and downs.
4. Consider the following important approaches to treatment:
- Homeopathy — my personal favorite. Homeopathy cured my son! To learn more, visit http://www.impossiblecure.com.
- Dietary modifications, especially elimination of milk, gluten, and food colorings. Be aware that the foods that your child is most “addicted” to are often the most suspect for causing problems.
- Use of supplements such as fish oil, vitamin B-6, and others. Organizations like the Autism Research Institute are very helpful in this regard.
- Behavioral therapies such as speech and language therapies, auditory therapies, and sensory integration.
- Hands-on osteopathic manipulation or cranio-sacral massage.
One place to begin your quest is http://www.impossiblecure.com/autism.php
5. Your attitude matters.
Try to be accepting of your child for who he or she is, but at the same time, optimistic about their future progress. Your vision for your child is important! Don’t give in to despair or fear of disappointment.
6. Take care of yourself.
A healthy and happy parent and and a healthy and happy family environment increases your chances for success. Autism can create huge emotional and financial stress on a family. The more you are able tackle the situation together and with the love, the better it will be for you, your child, and your whole family.
For more information about homeopathy, please visit (http://www.impossiblecure.com)